Raghuveer Vanguru, M.D.
Raghuveer Vanguru completed his medical degree at Osmania Medical College, India and then underwent his residency training at The Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. Dr. Vanguru joined the faculty at the University of California at San Francisco where he was actively involved in teaching the medical students and residents. He then completed his fellowship training in Nephrology and Hypertension at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vanguru joined North Texas Kidney Disease Associates in 2012. He is married with one child and in his free time he enjoys playing tennis and biking.
- Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- Texas Medical Association
- National Kidney Foundation
- Renal Physician Association
- American Society of Hypertension
- English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu