Anjana Jagalur, M.D.
Dr. Anjana Jagalur earned her medical degree from Bangalore Medical College in Bangalore, India. Soon after completing medical school, she immigrated to the United States and was a research assistant in hypertension at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. After her tenure in Chicago, she completed her residency in combined internal medicine-pediatrics at the Univeristy of Louisville in Kentucky, followed by her nephrology residency at St. Louis University in Missouri.
Dr. Jagalur joined North Texas Kidney Disease Associates in 2014. She's married with two children and enjoys traveling, tennis and music.
- Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- Texas Medical Association
- Renal Physicians Association
- English, Hindi and Kannada